Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MUITO OBRIGADO!!! Milestone Achieved (Tapas Brasileiras Nove (#9))



When I first started blogging, I had a goal in the back of my mind.  I didn't "publish" it or broadcast it to anyone.  I didn't want to bias or subtly persuade my readers.  This was a personal goal for me that I felt would reflect positively on my assignment and my blog.

Ideally, I hoped to achieve 1,000 Views of my blog.  And today, I experienced success!!!
1,000+ Views Achieved!!!   Wow!  Blogging everyday I've realized first-hand how hard it is to write in a way where almost everyone is guaranteed to enjoy my words & story and continue to follow.  My decision early on was to write for me.  Write from the heart.  And maybe, just maybe, people would follow because they wanted to continue my journey with me.

So to all of you who have been following along via my blog, MUITO OBRIGADO! (Thank you very much!)

#ibmcsc brazil


1 comment:

  1. Haha, who would have thought! Well done Joel!

    ReplyDelete