Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tapas Brasileiras Doze (#12)



Since Sunday, 10/6, I’ve been back home in Tampa, FL.  It is nice to see that my blog continues to be active.  When I got back to the U.S., my blog had approximately 1,350 “Views”.  Now, the “Views” counter is up to 1,522 (and growing). 

The main reason for this “tapas” is to THANK EVERYONE who has looked at my blog; whether it was just a one time visit or whether you were a frequent visitor.  As a first-time blogger, my blog's success has exceeded my expectations.  You have all motivated me to give my blog a lot of time, attention, and passion. 

Over the next couple of months, I plan on updating my blog on a regular basis.  As I reflect on my time in Uberlandia, vivid memories and details will come to mind.  I plan on sharing them as the months roll by.  At some point, my blog entries & contributions will wane, but for now, I’m extremely motivated and moved by my Brazilian experiences.  

Until next time...  Tchau tchau!! (Bye-bye)

#ibmcsc brazil  

No comments:

Post a Comment